U18s vs Arsenal (FAYC semi-final 2nd leg)

I hope so because you can be sure if we dither in any way with his progress the Spanish elite will be circling.Will the mega star signings under Pep threaten that progress?

Brahim is a special talent,and he appears level headed,but if he isn't very carefully managed.....the lure of a return home maybe too tempting.
He ignored Barca in the first place to join us so I can't see him being too eager to go back. He came with Pellegrini (how much influence he had I don't know) and he'll have the chance to be coached and join the 1st team under Pep, I can't see anything to worry about.

I meant to have said last night, but Twatterface annoyed the hell out of me by referring to Tosin as Adarabiyou all game.

He really is a fucking useless commentator, though I thought Campbell was very fair in his analysis.

Just watching the game back now & Grimshaw's effort for their goal reminded me very much of Joe who seemingly is weaker down low to the left. Felt Grimshaw could've done slightly better & have felt that with Joe numerous times, interesting to see that similarity

Edit: Guessing that Bennacer wearing the 8 for them is the one we came very close to signing in the summer?

I meant to have said last night, but Twatterface annoyed the hell out of me by referring to Tosin as Adarabiyou all game.

He really is a fucking useless commentator, though I thought Campbell was very fair in his analysis.
That pissed me off as well, I thought we had signed a new player.

Just watching the game back now & Grimshaw's effort for their goal reminded me very much of Joe who seemingly is weaker down low to the left. Felt Grimshaw could've done slightly better & have felt that with Joe numerous times, interesting to see that similarity

Edit: Guessing that Bennacer wearing the 8 for them is the one we came very close to signing in the summer?

Yep, that's the same Bennacer. I'm glad we didn't get him as he doesn't look an improvement on what we have.

Would rather Garcia, Davenport, etc, get chances.

Yeah, I know. I heard them mention it last night.

Scoring goals like they're going out of fashion, apparently.
Been mooted all season that he wants out. Mainly linked with Arsenal, lol good luck to him if he'd rather go and play under Wenger than Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.