U2 - July 8 @ Twickenham Stadium

Not a fan by any stretch of the imagination (I don't think I've listened to any of their albums in full) but I saw them at Glastonbury in 2011 and thought that they were brilliant. Really strong catalogue of singles to pick from. £78 is very steep though.

I don't go to concerts as am not that much into music but my wife would be over the moon if I could get tickets for this

Do you think they will be hard to come by when they go on general sale on Monday

I have never bought a concert ticket before - is it best to go in the seats or in the standing at a concert

I don't go to concerts as am not that much into music but my wife would be over the moon if I could get tickets for this

Do you think they will be hard to come by when they go on general sale on Monday

I have never bought a concert ticket before - is it best to go in the seats or in the standing at a concert
Only gig in the UK..... yes it will be hard getting tickets..... but you could wait 2 minutes after they have sold out and pick one up off ebay no problem! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.