U21 Premier League Cup Semi v Burnley

The Fat el Hombre said:
Damocles said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well done City

Slightly off topic but I've looked at burnleys teamsheet and they mostly seem local lads. How do they get a team to rival the likes of us and the rags when we cherry pick our talent from across the globe? I wouldn't expect to be facing them in the semi's, no disrespect

Did you get you there tonight mate?

I didnt mate! Live on deansgate now so Leigh's a bit of a trek for me and I can't stick the place much to be honest. Not sure if my dad went but he went to the last game there and was whingeing to me about how they don't advertise these games. The likes of Marco Lopes playing in Leigh should be shouted form the rooftops, but that's a narrow minded small rugby town for you...

Ta for the response Neville Kneville. I just saw that burnley beat united in 2012 and they've obviously done fairly well in this tourney and wondered to myself how they're managing to compete. I'd expect with our kids being the cream of the crop (or therabouts) that the likes of burnley wouldn't be anywhere near. I suppose I was looking too much into the cup competition and not the bigger picture

Wasn't even in the local paper mate, I only found out about it on here. Couldn't believe it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNsvkDMcQ-c[/youtube]

Highlights up from Youtube

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.