U21 UEFA European Championship

Oddly enough, based on watching all of our matches in this tournament, Bellerin looks to be the weak link in this team.

Fairly even game, good headed chance for Spain a few minutes ago but other than that not many chances so far.

These are some comments Cabellos made on twitter over the last 4-5 years

Re: Ceballos,here's him wishing for a bomb to fall and kill the Catalans and Basques that were whistling the anthem.

"With Franco this would have never happened"

"@piqué @cesc you are shameless to show your faces with the catalan flag, get out of the country catalans!"

"Disgusting bunch the catalans, go all die already"

"I would definitely fuck that (Sara) Carbonero; fuck Iker, he probably has a dick smaller than a coin that son of a woman"

"In my neighborhood there was no need to score 3 goals to take the ball, you just needed to be a gispy"

"Why do 14 year old girls suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)"
There were rumours that Txiki was very keen on getting him, but Pep vetoed this transfer. Not for sporting reasons, obviously.

Great finish from Weiser.

Bellerin is having a 'mare.

He is a Pep fan...

811507701-guardiola_weiser_sampics_20150621-135142-1d5OqfwFAJ6b.jpg

It was not his performance in the third year where he played 16 matches in 2014/15 (benched Götze) but the two years before in which he did not work hard that Bayern made to let him go. I think we even wanted to keep him but his contract was running out and he was leaving for more playing time.

Was injured some months this season for Hertha - but whenever he played he was very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.