U21 UEFA European Championship

First game I've watched last night, 3 really good goals and a great game of football I may dip into the England game for 2 minutes to compare on Thursday.

I have just watched a small bit of the Italy v Czech game. Christ on a bike, the Italians like a dive. Especially the number 7. Rossi I think. Gifted but holds his face anytime the opposition go near.

I fear you will be right.

I only watched as it was the time and the place for it.

Suspect like in cricket I should declare. ;)

I'll be watching England and really want them to win. Think they will, but we'll get found out against the better sides.
We've looked really tired later in games.

I'll be watching England and really want them to win. Think they will, but we'll get found out against the better sides.
We've looked really tired later in games.
England's U21 is nowhere near the quality of the top teams in this tournament. Germany, Spain, and Portugal are much better. The advantage they have is that Portugal and Spain are for some reason in the same group, and are the 2 best teams.

England's U21 is nowhere near the quality of the top teams in this tournament. Germany, Spain, and Portugal are much better. The advantage they have is that Portugal and Spain are for some reason in the same group, and are the 2 best teams.

Tell me something i don't already know ;-)

Kick off time is a bit of a shitter today with Germany and Chile playing in the Confederations Cup.

Should still get to see the 2nd half, possibly most of the first half if the Confed Cup game is shit (doubt it though).

Some half decent players to be fair. Not many of them will play for the real team mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.