UAE behind rival to CL?

And we're "fortunate" as City fans that we're likely to be selected for that competition given we're one of the best teams in Europe. But if in 2007 this had happened and United, Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal were going to participate in competitions that would make them richer than we could have ever dreamed of being, without an opportunity to ever participate in that tournament ourselves because people in China would rather watch those teams, you'd be beyond pissed. Personally, I'm conscious of where we've come from and things like Leicester winning the league are the reasons why people watch football to begin with, that hope that anything can happen. Remove that jeopardy and hope and it's all a bit meh for me.
At that point they already were. Somebody clever just reimagined the world for us.

Why people think this will end corruption is beyond me.
Billions rather than millions = massive corruption.
I like the idea in principle, but I would like to see the g14 dickheads all excluded and to carry on with their sorry chumps lge.
Give the next tier down clubs an invite and give them 200m for competing and you've just bypassed all the self entitled wanker clubs in 1 swoop.
Won't happen, but a man can dream... a man can dream!!

Why people think this will end corruption is beyond me.
Billions rather than millions = massive corruption.
I like the idea in principle, but I would like to see the g14 dickheads all excluded and to carry on with their sorry chumps lge.
Give the next tier down clubs an invite and give them 200m for competing and you've just bypassed all the self entitled wanker clubs in 1 swoop.
Won't happen, but a man can dream... a man can dream!!
thus making the small teams much better and destroying them in their domestic leagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.