Uber London loses licence to operate

These thieves TRIED to charge me £21 for an £9 fare when we were in London recently
I point blank refused to pay £21,he started getting quite aggressive then,at which point I phoned the police,then he excepted £10 and drove away
The taxi was booked by the hotel we stayed at
I'll be honest I didn't know anything about them and the pricing policies before we got in the cab
Modern day pirates

These thieves TRIED to charge me £21 for an £9 fare when we were in London recently
I point blank refused to pay £21,he started getting quite aggressive then,at which point I phoned the police,then he excepted £10 and drove away
I'll be honest I didn't know anything about them and the pricing policies before we got in the cab
Modern day pirates
You must think we are all thick haha. You must be a black cab driver or ubers competition.

1 - Uber is cheaper than black cabs.
2 - you dont pay in cash you pay by the credit card you use on your phone app.

Modern day pirates
Idiot.

I didn't even think they needed a licence, thought they operated privately? Just think of all the black cabs loving this and remapping their best scenic routes...

Modern day pirates

Errr.... you sure you went with Uber ?

I'd guess that most Uber drivers have either bought a car on finance or are leasing it on a long-term lease, so not only have they all lost their jobs, they're also now tied into an expensive payment plan that they have no way of paying off. Yay, workers' rights!

The only time Uber ever pissed me off was when some prick cancelled my trip as soon as he realised there was a 1.6x surge on and he could get more money picking up someone else. Almost doubled the cost of my trip. Still cheaper than the same trip in a black cab though.

Modern day pirates
Bollocks.

Never happened.

Why would the hotel call you an uber.

Why would they accept cash?

Why would it be more expensive than a black cab when they are known to be cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.