UCL Final - Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

razman

UCLFinal.jpg

We were a goalless draw away from the final !!!

Anyway... all the best to Atletico ! They deserve it ... have beaten Bayern , Barca on the way to the Final

Last edited:
Who cares? not excited at all for this. Real Madrid are overwhelmingly massive favourites.

Now if it was Bayern Munich VS Real Madrid, then it is something to get excited about.

"Plucky little Atleti" will put up a brave fight but end up losing.. like always they cave in eventually against Real Madrid with the lights on bright and the World focused on this game they can't handle the pressure of wave of wave of attacks from Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema and co the most expensive team ever assembled. What a waste them in the final as a spectacle.

The past few finals of the CL have been wank.

Atletico need to win for the tournament's future.

Come on Athleti

Shit kick them off the park and sneak a 1-0

Who cares? not excited at all for this. Real Madrid are overwhelmingly massive favourites.

Now if it was Bayern Munich VS Real Madrid, then it is something to get excited about.

"Plucky little Atleti" will put up a brave fight but end up losing.. like always they cave in eventually against Real Madrid with the lights on bright and the World focused on this game they can't handle the pressure of wave of wave of attacks from Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema and co the most expensive team ever assembled. What a waste them in the final as a spectacle.

You obviously haven't looked at the head to heads. Atletico have lost two in twelve against Real. And how can you say it won't be a spectacle, given the enormity of the prize and the rivalry of the two clubs.

I wonder if there will ever be a Manchester derby in the final...and come on Atletico.

You obviously haven't looked at the head to heads. Atletico have lost two in twelve against Real. And how can you say it won't be a spectacle, given the enormity of the prize and the rivalry of the two clubs.

I wonder if there will ever be a Manchester derby in the final...and come on Atletico.

Fuck em.

They had their turn, now it's ours.

:)

I'm not sure UEFA will let our EDS team in the Champions League.

I wouldn't say real are massive favourites. Atletico have knocked out far better teams than real have, for me it's atletico who are favourites.

How are Real overwhelming favourites?

Spanish media has Atleti favourites.

How are Real overwhelming favourites?

Spanish media has Atleti favourites.

Because they beat Atleti when it mattered most in the last CL final they both played against each other. They are use to pressure and have the better players.

I'll be sticking a bet on Real Madrid if I was a betting man. Easy money.. Quids in !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.