UCL Final - Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

2 Champions Leagues in 3 years isn't luck to me mate.

Ronaldo, Bale, Benzena, Modric, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo. Super talented group of players with great experience and a phenomenal will to win.
They are a great team but they had maybe the luckiest draw to the final ever

T

The onus is on the flashy side to counter it. Theres no rule, determining how you win. Now teams like Atletico, Sevilla and us have stopped accepting ,"their place", in the scheme of things, and show no fear or deference to big names, football is be oming more competitive and interesting.

So, you're saying Leicester are the new Athleti? Might put a couple of quid on them for next season's CL.

Savic's father committed suicide three months before he joined us. For a 20 year old lad, moving to a new country and culture, that's some burden to bear. It's no great surprise it didn't work out for him at City, as his head must've been in bits. Partly explains why he looked so shell-shocked and nervous at times, most notably at Anfield in that League Cup semi-final.
Just been talking to my son about him and the scale of the turnaround. Never realised he was going through such a personal trauma and it probably explains a lot. He didn't even look like a professional footballer for us at times, he looked so overwhelmed. I doubt he'd have ever turned it around if he'd stayed with us after such a horrific spell but to see the player who looked like he had never stepped on a pitch before when Bellamy ripped him to pieces at anfield look so cool under pressure in a champions league final was remarkable. Fair play to him.

Tranny (refuse to call him Ronaldo because theres only one Ronaldo at it ain't Cristiano) in it for Tranny and no-one else ... hence the reason he was 5th penalty taker. He just wants all the glory and doesn't give a shit about his team mates. He was utter SHITE last night but managed to erase that by being the 5th pen taker. Twat!

Tranny (refuse to call him Ronaldo because theres only one Ronaldo at it ain't Cristiano) in it for Tranny and no-one else ... hence the reason he was 5th penalty taker. He just wants all the glory and doesn't give a shit about his team mates. He was utter SHITE last night but managed to erase that by being the 5th pen taker. Twat!

Absolutely - can you imagine him and PEG in front of the mirror !!!

He's got a girlfriend.

I wouldn't mind bludgeoning her meat wallet.

1592262175_B97941209Z.1_20130828125719_000_G6415UT5U.1-0.jpg

I was about to post that there's a touch of the James Milners about TFR.

Well that was a painful ending, poor Atleti, 3 finals they should have won lost at the death and two to those cunts as well. Savic was top class though, motm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.