UEFA charge Cologne and Arsenal

Germans occupying territory they have no right to be in? Have a vague feeling there's some sort of historical precedent for that...
Aresnal sold the German fans the tickets either directly or through ticket agencys .they like City and other clubs should get a grip on the distribution of tickets for European games

The Europa league game v lech poznan at our place is the worst I've ever experienced, club gave 6,000 free tickets out to them apparently :/

I shout bullshit

I was there. Not many in the home end. Nowhere near anything like last night

I also never heard about free tickets being dished out in such numbers. Imagine the outcry on here.

I shout bullshit

I was there. Not many in the home end. Nowhere near anything like last night

I also never heard about free tickets being dished out in such numbers. Imagine the outcry on here.
I was there, East level 3 full of them, minor scuffle el1, there was 4 sat behind me, I couldn't get a ticket were I wanted to as Web said they were sold out when they weren't. The club gave them out to English based poles for nowt, obviously not the numbers of last nite but id say a good 9,000
Check youtube vids from el3 filming their lot in ss

Last edited:
I was there, East level 3 full of them, minor scuffle el1, there was 4 sat behind me, I couldn't get a ticket were I wanted to as Web said they were sold out when they weren't. The club gave them out to English based poles for nowt, obviously not the numbers of last nite but id say a good 9,000
Check youtube vids from el3 filming their lot in ss
No reason not to believe you mate, it shows that clubs don't naturally think of their own fans first which they should do.

Attendance was 33k. So only 24k city turned up.

Your figures make 9 people. Way out ;)

They must be the cleaners, a sparky and the joiner who work at the club

No reason not to believe you mate, it shows that clubs don't naturally think of their own fans first which they should do.
Aye ended up in East 102 because the stadium planner was showing sold out anywere near South stand, they claimed el3 was closed but it housed their fans, I'm sure someone else will quote who was really there mate haha

Good natured fans all with tickets causing no trouble...

Welcome to a taste of our world...
At least the players weren't late back on the pitch #God forbid#

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.