UEFA Cup badges and scarves

Padre

I was on e-bay today and saw that one seller has a Portsmouth 5 badge set : 1 for each of the 4 group matches and 1 with all the crests of each team in the group. Does anyone know where I could get the City set ?

Also, I have to say that the half and half scarves produced by the club for the Group stages are really poor compared to the stuff that was on offer at Schalke and Santander. MCFC even had Schalke as SHALKE - d'oh !

Can't answer your question but the half and half scarf spelled wrong was not official city product but dodgy bootleg one.

SHALKE scarfs were on sale in city shop, official products.

Irish_Blue said:
Corky said:
SHALKE scarfs were on sale in city shop, official products.

Thought that was the case.

Apologies if so. Just the guy selling them on street in Duss had them spelled wrong, but thinking about it he probably just copied the official ones. Sorry.

bluesteve1964 said:
Irish_Blue said:
Thought that was the case.

Apologies if so. Just the guy selling them on street in Duss had them spelled wrong, but thinking about it he probably just copied the official ones. Sorry.

I bought one whenI got back as th trip I was on let did not get there on time so nowt could be bought outside, it was £7 reduced to £5 with 20% off so cost £4. I wonder who signed he design off. The Real Racing ones had Racing Santander on which is also wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.