UEFA Disciplinary Hearing today

CtidBlueMooner

Oh goody goody. Cannot wait to see what UEFA decide following the shocking actions by our fans on Oct 21st.
To give you a taster, here's the other cases being looked at today:

1) Dynamo Kiev : Racist behaviour, Crowd disturbances, Stairways blocked.
2) Besiktas : Stairways blocked, Setting off of fireworks, Insufficient organization. (attempted field invasion by away supporters)
3) Locomotiv Moscow : Improper conduct of supporters, Attempted field invasions by supporters.

I'm reckoning 1, 2 and 3 will get token fines, and City will get a 9 point deduction + every fan will be forced to sing the UEFA anthem heartily on December 8th.

Any other guesses ?

If they've got any sense it will be 'No case to answer' regarding ourselves.
This is the shambles that is uefa though so yes, 9 point deduction could be on the cards.

Any sort of sanction even a suspended one will put the booooo's volume up to 11.

Any sort of brain at UEFA should be able to see that they've got so much internal shit going on that picking another fight with us is as stupid as it gets.........having said that it is UEFA.

If they've got any sense it will be 'No case to answer' regarding ourselves.
This is the shambles that is uefa though so yes, 9 point deduction could be on the cards.

Common sense should prevail and we have nothing to answer to.Then again common sense and UEFA don`t belong in the same sentence.

You would think the UEFA suits who have had plenty of time to think about this would realise that anything other than quietly dropping our charge would be a recurring PR disaster. Any sanction could be challenged at CAS and any more publicity would be bad for them and great for us.
I’m not fussed either way.

It's against FFP that our fans can boo liberally whereas fans of other teams need to work really hard to balance the boo outgoings against incommings. The rags had to get Loius Van Moyes in to get their boos going so I doesn't seem fair that we just boo the Uefa tune without a care. I would hate to be viewed as the club who took an unfair booing advantage. I should imagine a fine and group stage points deduction will address the balance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.