UEFA Disciplinary Hearing today

Perhaps we should boo at the Tuesday games but not the Wednesday ones, just to confuse the tossers.
Or perhaps a chorus of "Mick Platini, is a wanker, is a wanker" followed by "David Gill, is a wanker, is a wanker".
that's a bit crude and a bit vague. "David Gill -conflict of interest" would make the point.

that's a bit crude and a bit vague. "David Gill -conflict of interest" would make the point.
You've known me for about 20 years and are well aware that I can be both crude and vague. But yeah, "conflict of interest" sums up his position.
Is it possible to get to the top in football administration without the route involving an attachment to one of the powerful club sides?

That this ever became an issue at all sums up why people hate the whole autocratic bureaucratic [ bloody hell it sounds like the start of grease lightning lol!] nonsense that is Uefa and the European union.

No action being taken convinces me even more that they've got it in for us.
They've saw the reaction to this and dropped it accordingly and will probably move on to the
next ludicrous charge they can dream up to hammer us with that hopefully won't generate us
any sympathy.

The original issue still stands. Aside from ludicrous decisions and interestingly consistent group of death draws, the 'closed doors' game farce has still not been addressed.

I'd still be booing if there. Maybe everyone belly laughs when it comes on?

How would Cheering possibly piss them off? These is no way UEFA have the intelligence to get sarcasm or irony.

Fifa vice-president Michel Platini could be facing a life ban from football, according to his lawyer.

The suspended Uefa chief is serving a 90-day suspension on corruption charges alongside outgoing Fifa president Sepp Blatter, while Fifa's adjudicatory committee considers its verdict.

Platini's lawyer Thibaud d'Ales said the ethics investigators' "excessive" recommendations are a "scandal".

The adjudicatory committee intends to announce its verdict next month.

The Frenchman is facing sanctions over a "disloyal payment" that saw Platini, 60, receive £1.35m from Blatter, 79, in 2011 for consultation work done nine years earlier.

The pair, who are serving 90-day provisional bans, have denied any wrongdoing, but admitted there was no written contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.