UEFA Disciplinary Hearing today

I think you are on to something there When Khaldoon said we will take a pinch there was a glint in his eye, one thing one should never do is piss-off a rich man because they always get their revenge might not be obvious or straight away but it will happen. Our rich man has connections as well, let's hope Platini reflects on his FFP and realises where he went wrong
Yeh, it's very odd that after years of corruption and accusations of bribery that the Americans have taken such monumental action against a global sporting body. I watched aghast as extradition warrants were handed out and raids were carried out across the globe at the beginning of this probe and I'm amazed by the following fallout.

It's never sat right with me and I've always suspected some recent event has triggered this American response. What ever happened to keeping sport and politics separate? It's even more baffling because none of Platini's G14 paymasters and fellow co-conspirators have exactly broken a sweat in a rush to defend him.

Platini must be sat there thinking 'What the fuck have I done'! For us I suppose it's a case of 'Don't get angry, get even'! :-)

Last edited:

Platini must be sat there thinking 'What the fuck have I done'! For us I suppose it's a case of 'Don't get angry, get even'! :-)

sat there on top of a £1.3m disloyalty payment! What is one of them by the way?

sat there on top of a £1.3m disloyalty payment! What is one of them by the way?
I dunno what one is, but suffice to say if proven guilty not only will he probably have to repay the money, he'll probably have to pay a fine and the guilty verdict will destroy his football career!

Where's his G14 paymasters when he needs them most? :-)

It's never sat right with me and I've always suspected some recent event has triggered this American response.

They found a good whistleblower in Chuck Blazer? It's generally how the USA like to approach these cases.

Perhaps the Americans thought the nation would make a big butty from WC2022 and are a tad pissed off it was taken from them due to Platini switching UEFA's votes to Qatar.

They found a good whistleblower in Chuck Blazer? It's generally how the USA like to approach these cases.
I supposed in the MIB's turned up at Chuck's door in a blacked out Lincoln Continental motor and asked him to 'take a ride' with them, then one of their own would have been sacrificed to cuury favour with a major oil producing sovereign state.

Whatever happened, I've never felt soooo connected and protected!!!!! Thank you Sheikh Mansour!!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.