uefa investgate racist chants by spurs fans at ade

bobmcfc

sorry if posted already

in the sun online. spurs are facing fines from uefa after it was claimed their fans were singing the elephant song at adebayor during the real madrid champs leage game.

on my phone so cant post a link. ade claims he heard them

UEFA may investigate it .................. but I bet the press play it down as we all know Spurs can do no wrong in the eyes of the media.

Just as a side note on Spurs and Racism ......... As a lot of Spurs fans refer to themselves as "the Yid army" ..... and they even chant it sometimes ........ is the term "Yid" not a racist term as it was previously used in a derogatory manner and emanates from the term "Yiddish". Is this not similar to the reduced Pakistani phrase ?

Re: uefa investigate racist chants by spurs fans at ade

this is what really pisses me off, when the arsenal fans came to eastlands they were singing that obnoxious song outside before the game during the game after the game, still that was not taken into consideration when the Ade witch hunt started, if the arsenal fans had behaved themselves and not thrown their toys out when Ade scored then their would have been no case to answer? whatmore and others who could benefit made sure their was, as the next game was the atkinson derby and for myself they were desperate to get him banned for that game, funny how things turn out 18 months on?

The usual bollocks response of ''oh, it's not a racist chant'' again. Hope he hits a fucking hattrick in the return leg against that racist bunch.

redmizzle said:
The usual bollocks response of ''oh, it's not a racist chant'' again. Hope he hits a fucking hattrick in the return leg against that racist bunch.

this!

can they deduct points from spurs in the prem ??

greeny-ctid said:
redmizzle said:

this!

can they deduct points from spurs in the prem ??

haha god loves a tryer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.