uefa investgate racist chants by spurs fans at ade

I thought it was pretty funny when the woman on sky sports had to say "...and the song which contains the line 'your dad washes elephants'..." she looked well embarrassed.

Re: uefa investigate racist chants by spurs fans at ade

mancunial said:
this is what really pisses me off, when the arsenal fans came to eastlands they were singing that obnoxious song outside before the game during the game after the game, still that was not taken into consideration when the Ade witch hunt started, if the arsenal fans had behaved themselves and not thrown their toys out when Ade scored then their would have been no case to answer? whatmore and others who could benefit made sure their was, as the next game was the atkinson derby and for myself they were desperate to get him banned for that game, funny how things turn out 18 months on?
ian watmore was the FA's chief executive at the time,van persie stood infront of the City fans & shouted fuck off & he got away with it.
I also remember youtube links of arse players celebrating in front of the away end but fuck all was done,corrupt as fuck.
Dave Berstein is a different animal though:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.