UEFA seeding swizz

UEFA needs the same investigation FIFA had. Top of my list would be Gill.
Sooner or later even 659 million sheep willl see they are sh*t and thats the time they willl officially start selling bog roll with the club badge and/or players faces on every sheet! Just to keep the revenue up for the Glaziers cashcow.
Ffs I am surprised they don't market and sell it now! If I could buy it I would - would make wiping my bum the highlight of my day!

Martin Samuel seems to write a lot of pro city / anti uefa stories.
I wonder if he is on the payroll?

TBH, I am not that arsed about whether the Scum have higher seeding. With their current squad and psycho Manager, there is zero chance of them winning the Cup. And as for not qualifying at all, I'd say be careful what you wish for. It would be ultra-amusing at the time, but the following season, without CL commitments, they might just sneak past us in the League (remember how Chelsea and the Scousers benefited from this in recent years)

The biggest fuck you we can do is going out and winning the thing

Will we be allowed too?

I’m sure UEFA would love to humiliate us in front of a worldwide audience of billions. Then send a meek apology for it a few days later.

It doesn't seem that bad, the only problem I would have is the 92/93 cut off for 8 points. If it was 25 years back rolling forward every year, no problem.

City's real seeding does not change, and barley makes much financial difference, but could be an incentive to win something to add to a 50 year old point.

I thought it was 25 years rolling? 1992-3 just happens to be 25 years from now.

It is not far before UEFA will invite unqualified teams into the Champions League because of their historical success.

Yep totally agree with that...the bent fuckers at uefa and whining history boys will worm their way in somehow. The whole thing is corrupt.

That said.....lets go and win the fucking thing and let europe know the 11th ranked team are the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.