UFC 100

i have had a look on the ufc100 site and it says its on US tv and yahoo but for uk tv it says 'coming soon'. I was thinking bravo or maybe virgin but just want confirmation as its a week on saturday. They couldnt leave it much later to announce it could they lol

Virgin 1 or channel 5 but most likely virgin1 but dana white has said no matter what it WILL be shown in the uk

It's definitely going to be aired on Virgin 1...which im over the moon about because i wouldn't miss this event for the world.

Brock vs Mir..........Mir by sub again
GSP vs Alves.........GSP by wrestling dominence then GnP
Bisping vs Hendo.......Bisping by U.D
Fitch vs Thiago........Fitch by U.D

four awesome fights right there... i can not wait for this event

SHARPY_CTID said:
It's definitely going to be aired on Virgin 1...which im over the moon about because i wouldn't miss this event for the world.

Brock vs Mir..........Brock by KO/TKO
Fitch vs Thiago........]Fitch

GSP is ready to destroy Tiago Alves, I cannot wait for that fight, it will be the highlight of my night

SHARPY_CTID said:

Brock vs Mir..........Mir by sub again
Fitch vs Thiago........Fitch by U.D

Brock by KO. Way too strong and deceptively quick. Good learning curve on him.

Alves by surprise KO. He's very quick and great power. GSP to take the re-match.

Bisping UD and Thiago UD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.