Joe Stevenson vs. Gleison Tibau
Tyson Griffin vs. Marcus Aurelio
Patrick Cote vs. Ricardo Almeida

Undercard
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Justin McCully
Justin Buchholz vs. Corey Hill
Melvin Guillard vs. Dennis Siver
Cole Miller vs. Jorge Gurgel

The Rampage and Griffin fight will be a belter. Tough to call but i'm still saying Ramage will do it just coz he's such a bad ass!

He'll do well to stop Griffin though. Should be interesting. Looking forward to the Koscheck/Lytle fight as well. Kosheck's one of my favourite fightrers. He's majestic at times but Lytle will be no pushover.

UFC rules...

Rampage should win but i can also see an upset happening

Koscheck vs. Lytle is a strange one as Koscheck should win but Lytle is no joke so it could go either way there

Has everyone watched it now that's going to, so i don't spoil it for anyone!?!?

Was an awesome main event, really really enjoyed it, Koscheck really made a mess of Lytle...that cut looked like a smiley face above his eye!

I definately had Forrest winning two rounds, but that was it! Rampage was just unlucky he could get enough leverage to knock him out, due to his leg injury(an excellent ploy by Griffin!). I think Jackson underestimated his opponent, somewhat, which'll not happen again.

Both my favourite fighters and I hated that they went up against each other, but hey! them's the breaks! In a rematch, Forrest is out of there in round two.

The one thing I admire about Griffin, is that he, seems to learn after every fight. Adds to his diversity, which makes him unpredictable. But, there's only so much you can do.

Just wish one of them would drop a lower weight, so I can support them both!

It was tight yeh, but other than the one knockdown in round 1 i'm unsure of where else Forrest was seriously in trouble. I was hopin the 5th would be a bit chaotic than it was but i think Forrest knew that if he wasn't knocked down he'd be alright. If they do it again i reckon Rampage'll go over, his punching is freightening.

I can see Machida being the next fight for Forrest and for me they should do the winner of Chuck Vs Evans Vs the winner of Rampage/Silva if it happens for the shot after that but the UFC never do it that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.