Nate Marquardt vs. Martin Kampmann
Dan Henderson vs. Rousimar Palhares

Preliminary Bouts:

Dong Hyun Kim vs. Matt Brown
Kurt Pellegrino vs. Thiago Tavares
Roan Carneiro vs. Ryo Chonan
Mike Patt vs. Tim Boetsch
Jason Lambert vs. Jason MacDonald

Sign up at setanta.com using code 2650 and get 2 months half price (plus the england game tonight and wednesday)

Liddell and Evans fight should be a cracker. I think Evans may get the win by a KO in 3. A decent all round card. Better get the coffee made as it will be a long night.

See Randy Coture and Lesner may be fighting on one of the up and coming cards if Lesner wins it will give him a great boost.

Sopcast
MMA TV - <a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267</a>
MMA TV - <a class="postlink" href="sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/24267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/24267</a>

TVU Player
MMA TV - <a class="postlink" href="tvu://61886/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">tvu://61886/</a>

Media Player
Eminem15 TV - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.justin.tv/eminem152ndpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.justin.tv/eminem152ndpage</a>

leighton said:
Liddell and Evans fight should be a cracker. I think Evans may get the win by a KO in 3.

On paper Chuck should win it but i have a feeling rashard might pull of the upset

leighton said:
See Randy Coture and Lesner may be fighting on one of the up and coming cards if Lesner wins it will give him a great boost.

Its a 5 rounder for the heavyweight title because Couture was the Champ when he walked out they still recognise him as the champ so who ever wins this fights the winner of Mir Vs. Nogueira(also Heavyweight Champion) next year to become the undisputed champ

how does kimbo slice do in ufc, as i have only seen him in youtube street fighting where he demolished everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.