UFOs

brass neck

Who's a believer?

I saw something once that wasn't of this world (in Doncaster of all places!) . So I guess I'm in the fairly confident believer category. I do like sorting the wheat put from the chaff on YouTube.

This Russian documentary about what happened during Operation High Jump when a huge American flotilla set off to Antarctica not long after ww2 in a bit of a rush and came back with its tail between its legs is interesting. Lots have been written about it and there's lots online, but this Russian take on it is interesting.
As a side note, there are a lot of trips by powerful people happened recently to Antarctica apparently. The conspiracy community are certain something is going off there.

giphy.gif

Who's a believer?

I saw something once that wasn't of this world (in Doncaster of all places!) . So I guess I'm in the fairly confident believer category. I do like sorting the wheat put from the chaff on YouTube.

This Russian documentary about what happened during Operation High Jump when a huge American flotilla set off to Antarctica not long after ww2 in a bit of a rush and came back with its tail between its legs is interesting. Lots have been written about it and there's lots online, but this Russian take on it is interesting.
As a side note, there are a lot of trips by powerful people happened recently to Antarctica apparently. The conspiracy community are certain something is going off there.

Was it your neighbour?

You don't know that what you saw was not of this world, only that you didn't understand it.

You don't know that what you saw was not of this world, only that you didn't understand it.
That's true. There maybe aircraft out there that are capable of tracking a commercial passenger jet for around 15 mins until I couldn't be seen anymore it was so far away and then within the space of 30 seconds being back above my head just floating there like I'm sure bright silver spherical craft do all the time in Britain. Fair point!

I think aliens are out there. They must be with how many planets there are, theres around 200 billion planets in our galaxy alone and thats the low end of the estimate.
They have never made contact though Space is too fucking big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.