Unai Emery

Whether his style of management will work with ego's remains to be seen because his intensity in training is well documented in Spain.

He has his players playing out certain drills over and over again until mastered, very Bielsa like.

To win two back to back Europa League's is impressive though.

Absolute bollocks. Valencia fans don't like him. He plays negative, boring football and he most certainly isn't widely regarded around Spain, hence him doing one to Russia when he left Valencia. He's doing a good job at Sevilla and you can't argue with two Europa League's on the trot but he most certainly isn't the man for us.

Absolute bollocks. Valencia fans don't like him. He plays negative, boring football and he most certainly isn't widely regarded around Spain, hence him doing one to Russia when he left Valencia. He's doing a good job at Sevilla and you can't argue with two Europa League's on the trot but he most certainly isn't the man for us.

Sevilla certainly do not play boring, negative football. One of the most entertaining teams in Spain this season.

Edit: And just checked, only Barca and Real have scored more.

Sevilla certainly do not play boring, negative football. One of the most entertaining teams in Spain this season.

Edit: And just checked, only Barca and Real have scored more.

His teams used to be really boring and negative, I think he realised he wasn't any good at coaching that way as they've also always been strangely open defensively, kind of like we were under Bobby in the CL.

My thoughts as well. For someone who doesn't watch la Liga, what type of football has this guy got Sevilla playing?

My thoughts as well. For someone who doesn't watch la Liga, what type of football has this guy got Sevilla playing?

They were unbeaten at home until real madrid came along a couple of games ago. Played 19 lost 1 won 13 drew 5. Also won Europa League twice in a row (this and last season).

That because Valencia fans are generally, shall we say, a little backward. They just like moaning bastards.

He them from 10 into europe with Villa and Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.