UNBELIEVABLE (it sure is)

tommyducks

Abu Dhabi United Group has at last revealed the true extent of its intentions to transform Manchester into the football capital of the world. In an official statement this morning, ADUG spokesman Prolof Ali announced a revolutionary plan to create a Manchester "superclub", drawing on the resources of both City and United.

The new club is set to combine the cultures and talents of these two old rivals, taking one name - Manchester- from United, and the other -City- from City. The team will wear the blue shirts of City, and the white shorts of United. They will play at the City of Manchester Stadium, thereby complying with legislation which stipulates a club must play within the city it represents.

Plans are afoot to convert Old Trafford into a reserve team stadium, and the current staff and management will be allowed to stay on, but with greatly reduced salaries. Sir Alex Ferguson was unavailable for comment, but is said to be "incandescent with rage."

Re: UNBELIEVABLE

These things need to be posted at 6:30am when people are just getting up and dont realise the date.

Posting it after 9:30am ??????

I just hope the Shearer Business is an April Fool - that would be fantastic.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE

Citytillidie69 said:
These things need to be posted at 6:30am when people are just getting up and dont realise the date.

Posting it after 9:30am ??????

I just hope the Shearer Business is an April Fool - that would be fantastic.
Sorry, next year I will get up earlier!

I might move this to the Epic Failure thread, but that's an insult to those threads that have already epically failed... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.