Under 10's team banned from wearing sponsored kit

Yes they are. A mate was telling me yesterday that when Hull City first had the gambling firm sponsoring them, the kids shirts in store were sponsor free but you were given the option at the till of having it printed on for free.
If that's still the case, then it's obviously out of order.

There has to be a line of what is deemed inappropriate, you wouldn't have your little girls netball team sponsored by a lap dancing club would you

The FA are at it again - this time banning an under 10's team in Birmingham because the tattoo parlour sponsored shirt are "inappropriate".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38364171

Erm....no, what is inappropriate is the FA itself being sponsored by a national coach fleet company who operate from Wembley stadium whilst the FA change cup semi and final kick offs to times when there aren't any trains running to the parts of the country where the competing teams are based.

Lining their own pockets in a "you scratch my back - I'll scratch yours" deal designed to suit both parties but without a single consideration given to the fans who you charge a fortune to fill your stadium.

I run an under 10's team myself and I'll say this - I'd say fuck right off to the local league if it were my team. I'd arrange friendly matches with every team in the league so the kids still got games and raise as much publicity as possible.

They're happy to have each affiliated club branded with fast food chain McDonalds but stop a £400 investment from a tattoo shop? Fucking idiots.

spot on.

There has to be a line of what is deemed inappropriate, you wouldn't have your little girls netball team sponsored by a lap dancing club would you
If there wasn't any other options and the parents agreed then I would. It's hardly going to have "strip club" across the shirts is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.