Under 18s v Blackburn

squirtyflower

Arrived late as it's the middle of bleedin' nowhere
Zac Fauor scored a screamer just after getting here, I believe Blackburn had already scored.
Ref letting a lot of niggly fouls go unpunished

Walking to the pitch I saw the under 16s score.

City dominated the start of the second half and scored a great goal after a good build up.

Wood dominating midfield.
Blackburn's thug of a centre forward left his foot in on the keeper and the keeper got carried off on a stretcher.

Blackburn's best chances coming from a corner and free kicks, arguing the ball was over the line from one scramble.

Match reports from both the u16s and u18s... only a little on the former, but saw three of their four goals.

thoroughly enjoyed of what i saw from both

Match reports from both the u16s and u18s... only a little on the former, but saw three of their four goals.

thoroughly enjoyed of what i saw from both

As always a great report. Can't wait to see a few of these English lads coming through.

Nmecha sounds like an outstanding goalscorer and he's only a first year. Big future ahead.

They definitely have the ability. Time will tell whether they get the chance or not. Beauty of Blackburn's ground was the fact that we were literally stood on the side line, yards away from the players. The speed and physique of them even at this age is phenomenal. I was so impressed by Nmecha's ability to receive the ball with his back to goal, comfortably spin a way from a player or two and find a team mate. Berbatov-like elegance. Plus he can finish. No coincidence he's an England regular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.