Unexplained Crap in Your Life

Crouchinho

Team supported
Tottenham Hotspur
I've seen odd posts before but wondered if we would share anything you consider dodgy that's happened in your lifetime

Any strange occurrences, coincidences, hauntings, odd things you've seen, paranormal, deja vu, Ouija boards

I've not had anything real bizarre apart from having a dream about school, and this girl stopped in her tracks and looked at me puzzled. A few weeks later we were banned from playing football on the playgrounds because of fights and when I played bulldog I stopped in my tracks and the same girl a few years older stopped and gave me that look with the same clothes on and background, it freaked me out a bit, I always wondered if she see the same thing

When my wife was in labour the midwife said she was from Russia and had lived in England, to my surprise she lived in my small hometown for a few years, I walked past her house everyday and I end up meeting her in Toronto years later

When i was in Bulgaria i ended up knocking about with a few Ukranian girls over there, i had a few pics of me and them on Facebook and it turned out one of my mates had slept with one of them in Kiev a couple of years earlier.

For me it mainly involves Names and a specific number but I often feel I'm either subconsciously looking for this or its just coincidental and there's nothing to it.

Example, I regularly come across the names David and Peter, both interconnected in life scenarios.
One was just the other week, I spoke with an homeless guy on Deansgate, offered him some food whilst in my break and he told me his name was David.
Lost my Work ID so I went back to the store I was in (Sainsburys local) and the security guard there has found it.
His name? Peter.

My Grandfather was called Peter.
My father is called David.

Another one is a specific number and it is the number 23.
This is in no way influenced by the movie were Jim Carey sees the same number everywhere.
I was having this experience with the number 23 Many years before this film came out.
Everywhere I go this number presents itself to me, but I often find I am looking for it more so these days due to the weird coincidences I encountered previously with this number.

As for déjà vu this is explainable as your brain works faster and before your eyes engage so when you feel like you've experienced this before, it is because your brain has already processed your actions such as getting into the car, turning left, and all the rest of it - only then do your eyes keep up with the brain speed and then you think "this has happened before"

Weird shit used to happen in the house I lived at during Uni, in Preston. Funnily enough, apparently it started when I moved in. Started with the occasional odd noise, or feeling something tap you. One night we heard a bang in the kitchen - a cup we have left in the sink had fallen onto the tiled floor, but hadn't smashed. Lots of shit like that.
One night we decided to have a 'seance' for a laugh, made a little ouija board and that. Quickly turned pretty sour and I've never been so shit-scared in my life. Started hearing bangs, taps. At one point whenever one of us talked, we could hear a 'shhh' in the room. Ended when we all felt something rush past us.

That said I was smoking a lot at the time.

I don't think the last bit is weird remotely - small world thing isn't uncommon. The first thing you say is. I've had 2 "pre-cognitive" dreams before within the same short time, the only I still remember clearly is just a mundane text but I saw the date and everything the same about the messages - size, colour, order, person etc. This was a few days before and then it happened on the same date in the same place I'd read it in the dream.

I've learnt not to remotely trust any of my dreams though as tempting as it is - i used to read into things from them and let them influence my actions, when those things proved to be incorrect of the real world. I think they are just completely random for whatever reason and have no meaning - apart from the obvious when you've been thinking about something a lot and your anxiety over it might appear in a dream or few.

I've had a lot of Deja Vu but one time I was listening to a work colleague telling my something and all of a sudden I just had that weird deja vu feeling but was anticipating every next word he said. He wasn't saying anything predictable, but I was running his next words through my mind before he said them and essentially felt like I was remembering the conversation and what I was seeing a second before it was happening. Maybe I tapped into telepathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.