Unexplained Crap in Your Life

I very often dream about someone from my past who I have not seen for a long time and then I seem to meet them very shortly afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My missus sees the odd ghost or feels the room going cold.

The last time was a few weeks ago when we stayed in The Swan in Lavenham in Suffolk. As we sat in front of the fire, her on gin, me on my 4th beer of the afternoon, she suddenly gasped and mentioned she had seen a lady dressed in white on the staircase opposite. I saw jack shit. She then asked the waitress who brought my next drink about any sightings and she told her about a lady dressed in white. I think. To be honest the waitress had a rather large pair squeezed into her shirt.

My missus later exclaimed that I'd probably see stuff like she does if they had big tits.

She'd seen that as well.

Eagle eyed my missus.

There are no such things as ghosts, end of.

Anyone thinking they see one has a subjective faculty malfunction.

My missus sees the odd ghost or feels the room going cold.

The last time was a few weeks ago when we stayed in The Swan in Lavenham in Suffolk. As we sat in front of the fire, her on gin, me on my 4th beer of the afternoon, she suddenly gasped and mentioned she had seen a lady dressed in white on the staircase opposite. I saw jack shit. She then asked the waitress who brought my next drink about any sightings and she told her about a lady dressed in white. I think. To be honest the waitress had a rather large pair squeezed into her shirt.

My missus later exclaimed that I'd probably see stuff like she does if they had big tits.

She'd seen that as well.

Eagle eyed my missus.
Have you told this story on here somewhere else before? Because after Big Swifty's comment I just started remembering a story of someone sat in a pub with their missus seeing a ghost on the staircase then asking the waitress, just as I was reading down your post.

I knew you were going to say that
Ha.

Also @BimboBob, there's nothing unexplained about your missus feeling the room going cold often - it's because she's a woman!

Also, don't let her make you think it's wrong to appreciate the waitress' aesthetic; you'd be devaluing her tits otherwise and we should be empowering women, not devaluing them - you don't avert your eyes from a flashy Ferrari or a Michelangelo now do you?

Mother in law has seen people shape shift into lizards and they've spoken to her
She's seen loads of Ghosts
She's seen loads of UFOs
Unfortunately on every occasion she's not had her phone handy so she could've ended years of debate with one quick photo

I on the other hand have never seen any of these things :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.