Unexplained Crap in Your Life

The last 52 times the rags have played in the FA cup, I've had a premonition they'd be picked to appear on TV, and every time I've been right. That can't be a coincidence.

Have you ever considered a career as a soothsayer? You have magical powers. I for one would follow you.

Coincidence my arse. You know things. :)

Have you ever considered a career as a soothsayer? You have magical powers. I for one would follow you.

Coincidence my arse. You know things. :)
It scares me sometimes.

I did consider a career as a soothsayer and was actually going for an interview once, but en route I got knocked down by a bike coming round the corner that I hadn't seen. Always wonder what might have been had I made the interview.

As for the rags, I reckon they'll be up to number 53 in the next round.

It scares me sometimes.

I did consider a career as a soothsayer and was actually going for an interview once, but en route I got knocked down by a bike coming round the corner that I hadn't seen. Always wonder what might have been had I made the interview.

As for the rags, I reckon they'll be up to number 53 in the next round.

A bike you hadn't seen? With your powers? You must have been pissed.

I was drinking at a friends house years ago and his Mum was there. She was an old Hungarian lady.
She shuffled a deck of cards and put her hand on top of the deck, then told me to put my hand on top of hers (I might have that bit the wrong way around).
She told me to concentrate and guess what the card was on the top of the deck. We went through the whole deck and I guessed 50 out of 52 cards correctly.
Is that true mate or are you telling a Canadian or British whopper!? If it is that's brilliant or Paul Daniels long lost brother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.