United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
People wanting United to lose, why? I want them fuckers to go all the way and lose the final.

I understand the logic in that, but I just can't ever want the bastards to win anything.

Yeah of course, especially after last night as they will have a few days of being smug ****s but the longer they are in this competition the better for us

Yeah of course, especially after last night as they will have a few days of being smug ****s but the longer they are in this competition the better for us

Correction Tom they will always be smug fuckers even when they are clearly shite .

It's an essential element of being a Rag " supporter " .

Rag c*nt said to me fancy getting twatted by Barca ...thats fucking embarrassing....i said it wouldnt happen to ur shower of shite because Barca wont be playing in the Thursday night cup anytime soon.
If they get beat tonight will post a fucking Turkish delight through his door.
Almost as bad as being twatted by fookin Feyenoord.

Talkshite come out with a gem before...."if utd win it'll be 6 games unbeaten in all competitions.."
OK then let's see who they've played.
Northampton.....3-1
Leicester. ....4-1
Zorya....1-0..(massive win this by way)
Stoke .....1-1
Liverpool...0-0...(park de bus part 1).
Fuck me that looks shite on paper but bless talkshite for rolling the big red turd in glitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.