United 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Helmet Cole, 23 Oct 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helmet Cole

Helmet Cole

" If things don't work out for Jose then we have to consider maybe it's not the manager that is the problem"

Ladies and gents of bluemoon. I'm proud to present a fleeting moment of reflection, realism and insight from the caf Jose out thread. It went unnoticed by the rags and normal service is now resumed. I assume the poster is banned.

2. East Level 2

East Level 2

Oh shit. We don't want them realising the problem might be the Glazers, or Teddy Three-planks, or the over-rated players. Or even the spectre of the pisscan that haunts all their games. Let them keep stumbling from one demented manager the the next.

3. andyhinch

andyhinch

Unfortunately even the thick fuckers over there are going to work it out sooner or later

4. GSW Blue

GSW Blue

Has Mourinho ever lost a game without attempting to distract attention from the result?

5. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

No.

6. 01cravend

01cravend

Loved the result yesterday... Mourinho blaming everyone but himself when at Chelsea then those same players humiliating his new team. His egos too big for any real self reflection leading to change so mid-tables on the menu aha

7. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Mourinho lost his aura last season. It took all those years at Porto, Chelsea first time round and Inter to build to the level it did and it took just a few bad results and one outburst at a club doctor to completely vanish as if the previous dozen years had never happened.

Players in his teams would run through a brick wall if he told them to, now they won't run through five yards of fresh air for him. I think everyone sees Mourinho for what he is now, some **** who used to be good but is just a slapped arse.

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Much as I'm smiling but that's a typical Chav tweet.

Chelsea are classless fuckers.

9. avoidconfusion

avoidconfusion

Loved the you're not special anymore chant

10. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

I understand the Rags are playing Burnley at the weekend. Is it to early to say this is a classic six pointer ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.