United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather go to KFC around the corner or Harry Ramsdens!
Last time I went in Ramsdens near the Swamp I got most of my money back after complaining. It was shit. Perfectly oblong pieces of fish all the same size, and they had the cheek to say that they were natural! But then again, they are catering to the tourists that visit there.

Me boss (Wigan fan)is going to the football hotel for his wife's Xmas do and just sent a couple of pics of the menu it's pretty sad to say the least

8a0cfd61728b3fc1aa2b07aabd1142a3.jpg
c4a1cd7cba9486b8970a6b607c86fa03.jpg
d05d32a643ce9aa4c7abc0a8302cb69e.jpg

How fucking sad!

Shouldn't the menu include a ****ona dish?

The waiter kicks you in the chest before serving it!

Last edited:
It only wants them to win to complete a thoroughly miserable weekend (Big wins for Arse, Spuds, Chavs)

Last time I went in Ramsdens near the Swamp I got most of my money back after complaining. It was shit. Perfectly oblong pieces of fish all the same size, and they had the cheek to say that they were natural! But then again, they are catering to the tourists that visit there.

Harry Ramsdens franchise outlet - because thats what they are - are bleedin awful. A favourite trick is saving last nights unsold chips for todays lunch hour so if you are unlucky you get what they will think are three times fried chips but the overnight delay turns them into polystyrene fake chips - I'd suspect tat the founder were he to know what is being passed off in his name would be whirling in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.