United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty seats tonight. Again. Have the sound off becauce of the usual rag wankfest but I'm fairly sure I'm safe in assuming they haven't been mentioned.

Sure I'm safe to predict no one at the MUEN will have a felt marker out tomorrow either

(Not a full on agenda believer but come on...)

The Rags magical unbeaten run includes the following : swansea , westham (twice) , europa league pub team ,palace , west brom , sunderland ,middlesbro , reading , feyenoord , everton , with spuds and the goons (at home) , and they could avoid defeat against the mighty Hull City tonight , doesnt actually make you quake in your boots does it ? Starting on Sunday with the game of the century against the Dippers , their next 4 away games are stoke , leicester , us and southampton , so they only need a couple of defeats or draws and any hope of the top four will soon be extinguished , and PEG the football genius will be back to blaming officials his players and the club doctor

Empty seats tonight. Again. Have the sound off becauce of the usual rag wankfest but I'm fairly sure I'm safe in assuming they haven't been mentioned.

Sure I'm safe to predict no one at the MUEN will have a felt marker out tomorrow either

(Not a full on agenda believer but come on...)

listened to talkshite today and there were adverts every fifteen minutes begging fans to turn up at 8pm tonight , "this city isnt yours and i am f*cking sure".

The wanker on sky had to have a dig at us as they were walking off oh mata he was the difference when they played man city blah blah the fucking rad bastards

They've played nobody, hilarious how the media big them up when they get extremely controversial decisions against lower premier league teams, they're the second best club in Manchester and we will prove that the next time we play them.

Is this new kid Offside from their world famous academy?

Through gritted teeth I'm concerned about his potential for the rag twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.