United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I borrowed to buy my house, it's worth more than I paid and I could sell it tomorrow - am I in debt or was it a sound investment?

It's hard to talk about 'richest' when talking about football clubs. But if they sold United tomorrow, I'm sure they'd make money

Not really.

If you borrowed 100k and the interest was a woman, you hold on for a year or two, your house is worth 150k, but you owe the bank 200k.

Grappling and wrestling is always going on at setplays. Henderson was hardly hurt by being thrown to the ground, it should have been a foul and yellow card if spotted by the ref but wasn't. Retrospective action for that is going down a slippery slope.

As for the bias claims I'd say Sagna kicking out at Boyd or Kyke Walker doing it last week with no action or even a peep from the media shows that's not the case.

Grabbing round the neck and violently throwing a player to the ground is always going on is it, that's strange because I watch a lot of football and very rarely see an action like that and if you do then it's a straight red, why even pushing someone aggressively to the ground is now a sending off.

Grabbing round the neck and violently throwing a player to the ground is always going on is it, that's strange because I watch a lot of football and very rarely see an action like that and if you do then it's a straight red, why even pushing someone aggressively to the ground is now a sending off.
Don't feed the troll.

Meh the offside calls are just because if poor standards from the officials. With Rojo I do agree I'm amazed he managed to escape each time with just a yellow, hopefully he has learnt his lesson, there will be no excuse if he does it again.

Pogba was very stupid doing that but I've never seen a red card for stuff like that off setplays and it does go on regularly. Personally think. it's a yellow and Henderson straight back on to his feet. Firmino pushed Herrera with two hands but because wasn't in the face it was just a yellow.

Grappling and wrestling is always going on at setplays. Henderson was hardly hurt by being thrown to the ground, it should have been a foul and yellow card if spotted by the ref but wasn't. Retrospective action for that is going down a slippery slope.

As for the bias claims I'd say Sagna kicking out at Boyd or Kyke Walker doing it last week with no action or even a peep from the media shows that's not the case.

oh go on then i'll take the bait.
Interesting use of the word 'grappling', don't see much 'wrestling' from Henderson. Red card all day.

As for two kick outs not being punished dispelling the bias shown is laughable. Just this season 5 off side goals ( minimum ) not given and numerous incidents not looked at or punished retrospectively..pogba, ibra, rojo, rooney. Not seen any of these poured over by any of the media either, infact the opposite.
Anyone else had the same privilege ? Don't think so.

Not really.

If you borrowed 100k and the interest was a woman, you hold on for a year or two, your house is worth 150k, but you owe the bank 200k.

But that isn't the case with United though, is it. They are worth x amount, which would clear the debt and I'm sure there would be no shortage of takers either

I'm no finance expert, by any means, but their 'debt' doesn't seem to be hampering their activity in the transfer market

Pogba was very stupid doing that but I've never seen a red card for stuff like that off setplays and it does go on regularly. Personally think. it's a yellow and Henderson straight back on to his feet. Firmino pushed Herrera with two hands but because wasn't in the face it was just a yellow.

Unsurprisingly, because you're a rag, you're talking utter bollocks. Grappling goes on all the time from corners when the ball is in the air, pushing and shoving, this round the neck and throw to the floor shit, only went on on saturday, and he should have seen red as it's violent fucking conduct!! you wouldn't get away with it in any other sport apart from MMA and wrestling.

Red card all day so stop trying to defend it.

As for the offsides, not one of them has been close enough for me to think that i can see why it was given incorrectly, all of them well off and in Mata's case was still trying to get back from being offside and was nearest to the linesman, as was Valencia against Liverpool.

You're being allowed to get away with shit because the PL are desperate for you to be competitive as otherwise it's @bad for the PL' TM Scudamore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.