United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that isn't the case with United though, is it. They are worth x amount, which would clear the debt and I'm sure there would be no shortage of takers either

I'm no finance expert, by any means, but their 'debt' doesn't seem to be hampering their activity in the transfer market

No, but their debt rose considerably last year despite the record turnover. Also factor in they will have had CL money in these figures which won't be in the next lot (i think) and hopefully not the year after.

Meh the offside calls are just because if poor standards from the officials. With Rojo I do agree I'm amazed he managed to escape each time with just a yellow, hopefully he has learnt his lesson, there will be no excuse if he does it again.

The officials manage to see the offsides against all other teams, especially us. Sometimes when the player involved isn't even offside!

I think the question was for your overall view of THIS YEAR SO FAR, as opposed to over the years. Whats in the past cannot be changed as we all know the scum won titles by bullying officials.... it is what about we can do to stop this shit where they are getting results even though they are bile.
I can't remember the team it might have been Boro (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but they won a penalty at Old Trafford and Keane, Stam etc yelled in the refs face resting in him backing up and almost ended up at the touchline. It was terrible and intimidating. Even Fergie could pick and choose his journalists to question him

I can't remember the team it might have been Boro (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but they won a penalty at Old Trafford and Keane, Stam etc yelled in the refs face resting in him backing up and almost ended up at the touchline. It was terrible and intimidating. Even Fergie could pick and choose his journalists to question him

I remember that. Veins bulging in their necks, fists clenched, like fucking savages. It was the first penalty given against them for some prolonged period of time, and the Pisscan and his thugs went ballistic because for once, just the once, the referee applied the laws of the game to the bastards.

Meh the offside calls are just because if poor standards from the officials. With Rojo I do agree I'm amazed he managed to escape each time with just a yellow, hopefully he has learnt his lesson, there will be no excuse if he does it again.

He'd probably only get a yellow ( at worst ) because the referees don't apply the same rules to United players like they do to other clubs, and you know that, but won't admit it.

Scudamore wasn't just sending out a subliminal message to officials , it stopped just short of a directive.

Rags are enjoying their most successful period for some time WITH the help from the officials.

I remember that. Veins bulging in their necks, fists clenched, like fucking savages. It was the first penalty given against them for some prolonged period of time, and the Pisscan and his thugs went ballistic because for once, just the once, the referee applied the laws of the game to the bastards.
Andy D'Urso was another one who had the temerity to give a throw in/foul/decision against them at the Swamp, and around 8 of them pushed him back about 20 yards. No sendings off, of course, for physically pushing and threatening the referee.

It's not a modern day occurrence. It's been systematic for many years, and nothing is/was ever done to stop it by the FArce.

I don't hate the bastards. It goes far deeper than that.

That was the one given to Middlesbrough at OT in 2001 that Juninho subsequently missed. The last penalty given at the swamp before that one was for Norwich in 1993...some still say the game in England is not bent. EIGHT years of not fouling a player in their own box....

That was the one given to Middlesbrough at OT in 2001 that Juninho subsequently missed. The last penalty given at the swamp before that one was for Norwich in 1993...some still say the game in England is not bent. EIGHT years of not fouling a player in their own box....
No. You mean EIGHT years of fouling players in their own box, and not getting a penalty awarded against them.

There's a very big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.