United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn,t take long for big nose to learn the Ushited way. Diving bastard. They are that desperate to win something and they know they are not good enough to win anything the proper way, so they resort to their other previous methods. Hate them with a passion.

Didn,t take long for big nose to learn the Ushited way. Diving bastard. They are that desperate to win something and they know they are not good enough to win anything the proper way, so they resort to their other previous methods. Hate them with a passion.
He's always been a diver, that's probably the main reason they signed him.

not a dicky bird anywhere about ibrahimovic and referee CHEATING. All back pages not mentioning the the cheating bastards just conjecture about wenger leaving. I thought there was a drive to stop diving and cheating. Fuck em eventually they will come up against a halfway decent team and big nose cant go on collapsing like that and getting bent decisions.
Didn't cheat, ' cleverley won' my paper says so, must be true.

He's always been a diver, that's probably the main reason they signed him.
I know, I was just fuming after last nights display from him. Rag fans dont seem to acknowledge these obvious facets of the Ushited way, and genuinely believethey are building something special that will put them at the pinnacle of the game again.

not a dicky bird anywhere about ibrahimovic and referee CHEATING. All back pages not mentioning the the cheating bastards just conjecture about wenger leaving. I thought there was a drive to stop diving and cheating. Fuck em eventually they will come up against a halfway decent team and big nose cant go on collapsing like that and getting bent decisions.

Not to mention the ref putting the whistle to his lips to blow for a St Étienne penalty before remembering where he was just in time.

Cheating fucking bastard!

That was shameful last night. The commentators were rooted to the spot trying to justify the performance of a ref who was clearly playing to an agenda. The obvious theatrical dive for the free kick 'not much contact' actually none whatsoever! Ref nearly gave St Etienne a penalty - the commentators thought it was an amusing mystery why it wasn't given. They thought the Ref was not in a great place re the pen - couldn't see big nose throw himself to the floor - defying gravity! If you watch it again it was worthy of a yellow card for diving and a public slating for unsporting behaviour. By this morning all the cheating and bias refereeing has been swept under David Gills carpet and United are 'on a run' and ruthless. Bunch of fuckin' cheating wankers - what are the media so scared of?

I know, I was just fuming after last nights display from him. Rag fans dont seem to acknowledge these obvious facets of the Ushited way, and genuinely believethey are building something special that will put them at the pinnacle of the game again.
It is practically impossible for them to return to that place again. The pieces on the board have moved so seismically over the course of the last decade or so. No-one will dominate like they once did, not for the foreseeable. It's one of several reasons that a certain section of our support needs to get a sense of perspective when we don't win the league every season. It's a much more level playing field now - which has to be an unequivocally good thing for the English game, surely.

It is practically impossible for them to return to that place again. The pieces on the board have moved so seismically over the course of the last decade or so. No-one will dominate like they once did, not for the foreseeable. It's one of several reasons that a certain section of our support needs to get a sense of perspective when we don't win the league every season. It's a much more level playing field now - which has to be an unequivocally good thing for the English game, surely.
I agree.

I'd just like us to win the quadruple to at least wipe 99 off the map mind.

:)

As a so called hardman at 6'5 and probably 16 stone, he should be embarrassed at that dive for the penalty. What a wanker. Saw the highlights in the boozer last night and couldnt believe my eyes. And to have the cheek to put his arms in the air and celebrate that goal that dribbled over the line from the free kick like he is some kind of wonder stuff, it must have been the lamest goal scored at the swamp at years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.