United 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Helmet Cole, 23 Oct 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. City health warning

City health warning

They weren't all that convincing and St Etiennne were creating very good chances to make the tie more uncomfortable and just needed a decent finisher.

2. dario2739

dario2739

Strangely, the BBC don't have an attendance figure for last night's match at the Swamp!!!

3. Sid C

Sid C

Neither does the MEN. The Mail says 67,192. ??

4. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    Rags don't cheat it's official....

They "buy" Free Kicks and penalties.

Slip of the tongue on talkshite?

5. hertsblue

hertsblue

I wish just 1 media outlet had the backbone to call them on it. Wasn't it only the other week PaddyPower or someone was taking the piss over their diving (this time Mike Jones did not fall for it, although he never booked them for diving although obvious).
    Remember Stam telling everyone ferguson told his players to dive, Moaninho sent off after protesting about Pogba's dive v West Ham, Januzaj being the most carded player for diving in the PL despite a few appearences and it goes back decades. Arsenal's unbeaten run down to a Rooney Dive, the less said about Young the better.
    Every time i hear "The Utd Way", which itself is laughable, all i think of is cheating, diving, bullying.
    That ref last night though should be investigated for that performance, but once again its swept under the carpet.
    God, i hope in my lifetime, someone spills the beans and it all comes out

6. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    Did anyone else notice the commentator saying that the rags are on the longest unbeaten run in the league in any of the top five divisions in Europe?

I think he meant top five leagues, but the pathetic aspect of his remarks was that it wasn't a league game last night.

7. KentBlue

KentBlue

Vile little man.
    100% agreed. Well said that man.

8. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

That`s what makes me laugh, The more they themselves have trotted this bollocks out, the more the media repeat it, the more people believe it.

THAT`S WHY SOME OF US GET PISSED OFF BY THE NEGATIVITY AND BAD PRESS because in the end the lie becomes the public`s truth.

AND FUCK OFF I`LL SHOUT AS MUCH AS I LIKE

9. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

Martial should have been red carded.

10. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

I'm glad I never watch these ****s on the box I couldn't afford a new tv every week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.