United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blueincy Do you have the gif of the dive for their penalty last night. It was truly pathetic from the ego and the ref.

Listened to sky sports this morning in the vain hope that they might discuss last night's abominations - they didn't.

Dean Saunders and Danny Higginbotham both completely ignored it - as did the presenter. I expect they were happy to do just that.

In no way whatsoever should such blatant cheating and appalling refereeing be ignored.
Read the BBC report this morning feeling sure there would be some mention of the big nosed bastards diving antics,no not a word I should have known better.

He is a man sized rat, i fucking knew he reminded me of something. A disney-esque manrat...

ab09ce3c9b86fea899551945ad7921e6.jpg

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Paris-Saint-Germain-Manager-670042.jpg

In addition to the Martial incident and the cheating/diving that went on the Rags also were lucky to escape Red Cards for

Smalling blatantly sticking the nut on Perrin and nearly knocking him out. As the ball was in the vicinity it went down as a clash of heads but IMO he went for the player and got him.
Lingard for extremely high footed challenge and rake on the same player.
Ander Herrera for persistent fouling.In contrast if Yaya gets booked early in a game the commentators treat every minor infringement thereafter as if it should be a second yellow.

It's been quite a long time since I've seen United play as cynically and recklessly as they did on Thursday.
They are going to seriously injure someone soon if they continue like this.

In addition to the Martial incident and the cheating/diving that went on the Rags also were lucky to escape Red Cards for

Smalling blatantly sticking the nut on Perrin and nearly knocking him out. As the ball was in the vicinity it went down as a clash of heads but IMO he went for the player and got him.
Lingard for extremely high footed challenge and rake on the same player.
Ander Herrera for persistent fouling.In contrast if Yaya gets booked early in a game the commentators treat every minor infringement thereafter as if it should be a second yellow.

It's been quite a long time since I've seen United play as cynically and recklessly as they did on Thursday.
They are going to seriously injure someone soon if they continue like this.

I called that straight away.

Notice how the all act injured too to avoid booking?

I called that straight away.

Notice how the all act injured too to avoid booking?
I'm guessing but after a first half that was a bit too even for Jose's liking he's instructed them to get stuck into them in the second half.
Not my idea of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.