United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory on this. I think the draw is a set up. Not to favour the raggies on the field of play this time but more so the fans ... The BB(MUTV)C's documentary on the Russian hooligans! Nnnnniiited can't play second fiddle to them. Nnniited fans especially the cockney massive are too hard. They can outnumber a lone scarfie 5-1 and take him out while still singing a nursery rhyme. Brace yourselves folks, the BBC sponsored red massive is heading East. I have a mole in the wardrobe department in Media City. 500 black coats with sewn in goggles have been commissioned at the licence payers expense!

5:1?

When it comes to the rags, I like that ratio.

It's nearly as good as 1:6!

:-D

Planting Neymar stories in todays press just in case Soton beat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
PEG talking the Leicester City players as selfish, according to BBC???

Would that have anything got to do with them playing a rival team on Monday?

Is he deliberately inciting the manager-less players?

The C**T.

He can barely speak English, so he's no chance in a far East foreign land

Capital F and "Far Eastern" is the correct adjective. Oh, and a comma afterwards to distinguish the secondary adjective ("foreign").

Sorry! I realise that I'm a tit for doing this but I couldn't resist.
:-)

Hose B.........We will not disrespect the FA Cup like Manchester City did.

History once again revised.

That's not how I read it mate. I read it as, "We are not Manchester City, we can't afford to field a weakened team against Chelsea. City have bigger fish to fry, unlike us, who have to try to win something in order to be able to continue to attract average players and players available for free".

The C**T.

He's rapidly turning into Harry Redknapp with his bloody views and opinions on everything. I've never known a manager so pre-occupied with other clubs and their affairs than Peg. Most managers talk about the club that employs them, the players, the fans etc. But this fucker seems to have an opinion on every club in the Prem and he wants the world to know it. Naturally, the media are always there to hang on to every word he utters.

Sneijder is always signing, he's omniesignant.
He's rapidly turning into Harry Redknapp with his bloody views and opinions on everything. I've never known a manager so pre-occupied with other clubs and their affairs than Peg. Most managers talk about the club that employs them, the players, the fans etc. But this fucker seems to have an opinion on every club in the Prem and he wants the world to know it. Naturally, the media are always there to hang on to every word he utters.
Wenger does that as well.

The C**T.
I think it's more to do with it mirroring his sacking at Chelsea but, if he is trying to wind up the Leicester players, why wouldn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.