United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were on their arses when we threw them a lifeline . It was a mistake in my book to let a weakened rival off the hook. I know 'important upcoming games' ,what if someone got injured' etc etc.
Till the day I die I would give those twats absolutely nothing & every opportunity to rub their ugly red faces in it should be grasped gleefully as payback for decades of suffering. Amen
This.

Looks like some United fans were up to their old tricks at Wembley again - sounds all too familiar. I will add that it's not all of them of course but after hearing some of the stories about what happened on Wembley Way after we turned them over in the FA Cup semi (luckily we were going back via Wembley Central so didn't witness anything), I can't say I'm too surprised at hearing stories of them taking liberties again:

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthre...nited-Post-Match-Reactions/page9#.WLRWmPnyiUk

If we get them again at least City fans know their way around new Wembley now,as you say go in at Wembley Central as you cant be outnumbered by these cowardly twats.Numbers equal its fine.

Where would they be without Ibrahimović?

What ever you think about the Scum they have got one hell of a player in that guy, he has done it wherever he goes - not just a flash in the pan.
He's a very good flat-track bully, I'll grant you that. But just 2 goals in 6 games so far against the other teams in the top 6, one gift from us and an offside goal against Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.