United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg claiming Carlton was the best player on the pitch! Anything to deflect the criticism that should be poured upon his team and their fucking awful tactics last night. They were like the Wimbledon of old, just kicking out at any one wearing blue. I mean, FFS! Bringing A&E on for Myxamotosis (or whatever his name is). Way to go, Peg. Way to go. Give up any pretence of playing football just do a Pulis and hope for the best - despite the obscene amounts of money you've spent on the over-hyped dross that represent your vile club.

A certain Mr Zimmerman said many years ago, 'the times they are a-changing' - heed the warning you eye-gouging prick. Heed the warning.

True this, Mario showed flashes of brilliance and actually won us some games, this walking haircut has not done that,
all we ever hear is his 'Potential,' that he's got it all, and we'll soon be seeing him tearing up the league.
Well the season's three quarters gone and we're still waiting, he's got the languid attitude of Balotelli with
none, I repeat none, of his game changing ability.
Total waste of an enormous amount of dosh, and I'm fucking loving it.
That funny walk or plodding he has cracks me up,i wanted him to come here but we dodged a bullet

Two gems form The Caf, I'm not a fan of posting from other forums but I think these two are worthy exceptions

1) I actually thought he was doing well up until the sending off...
2) Pogba's trying to do too much, due to our midfield being so bad...

They have a unique ability to lower the bar, seamlessly and without questions. Fro a 100 million pound player to be 'doing well' for 205 minutes then go missing when the going gets tough is inexcusable

Peg claiming Carlton was the best player on the pitch! Anything to deflect the criticism that should be poured upon his team and their fucking awful tactics last night. They were like the Wimbledon of old, just kicking out at any one wearing blue. I mean, FFS! Bringing A&E on for Myxamotosis (or whatever his name is). Way to go, Peg. Way to go. Give up any pretence of playing football just do a Pulis and hope for the best - despite the obscene amounts of money you've spent on the over-hyped dross that represent your vile club.

A certain Mr Zimmerman said many years ago, 'the times they are a-changing' - heed the warning you eye-gouging prick. Heed the warning.
Its McVegetarian

Two gems form The Caf, I'm not a fan of posting from other forums but I think these two are worthy exceptions

1) I actually thought he was doing well up until the sending off...
2) Pogba's trying to do too much, due to our midfield being so bad...

They have a unique ability to lower the bar, seamlessly and without questions. Fro a 100 million pound player to be 'doing well' for 205 minutes then go missing when the going gets tough is inexcusable

They've all bought the doing well till the red card. Ignoring they'd not mustered a shot and De Gea had made two excellent saves and they simply couldn't live with Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.