United 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Mikejl, 14 Mar 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roy.or.r

roy.or.r

IF Utd do win the Europa league and somehow come 4th, in that case how many teams will qualify for the Champions League?
    And since winning Europa means direct qualification, who would be playing the qualifier then?

2. Barcon

Barcon

Is the correct answer.

3. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

xvideos content vetter
    It must be excruciating for their fans, paying £40 to watch a game of hoofball.

Rojo being out is a bigger blow than Big Nose. They're seriously short at centre half now.

4. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

xvideos content vetter
    Four. No team from PL would play qualifier if that happened.

5. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    The teams within 5 miles of each other aren't allowed in the same competition rule will be re-instated next season ;)

6. Remember how poor they were when they won the cup winners cup? It's happening again, I watched the back end of that game last night and it was horrific. Through balls nearly hitting corner flags, Pogba being put on his arse. If this was us they would be having a field day but instead the media want to talk about 1500 unsold tickets. Rashford in our squad? He would be holding Patrick Roberts training jacket on the bench at Celtic. Can't wait for next Thursday.

7. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

There turn is coming the semi finals look as far as they will go to what i have seen!! And visits to burnley,city,spurs,saints and arsenal will see them lose games awaiting a big peg meltdown!!!!

8. City_Sean

City_Sean

So potentially no Rojo and Ibra for a while. Also think Burnley away will be tough for them after 120 minutes on a Thursday.

Make no mistake, we're comfortably better than them and should hammer them next week.

9. adr2.8i

adr2.8i

Father, Lover, and Buffoon
    Robbie Savage on 5 live said Rashford was world class last night...... ummm...... no.
    also im sure i heard the commentator on BT sport saying that it was a champions league game...... ummmmm.....no.
    half hour to go and the master tactician brings on bogbrush, queue hoofball, would i enjoy watching that.......ummmmmm.....no

some of the finishing and standard of build up play (if you can call long ball build up play) was embarrassing against an anderlect side who are only famous for producing vincent kompany.

10. Ted_Bovis

Ted_Bovis

If the rule is no teams allowed who are in the same city we will be fine ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.