United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he was off to the MLS anyway, just a bit of a shame I can't shout abuse at the bug nosed **** next week.

Still there'll always be 11 others at the start of the game to have a pop at.

Scholes now claiming rashford is world class,or going on the article on the BBC website,you have to laugh seriously he's a decent player like Walcott or ox chamberlain but calling him world class I give up ..

I think big nose injury is a blessing in disguise for them....they will play rashford upfront and he gives them more movrmrnt, pace and pressing.....id rather they played ibrahimovic than rashford against us but that wont happen now.....he will cause our defense more problems than big nose would have done and they can play on the break with him lingard and martial which is perfect for playing against us at home

I think big nose injury is a blessing in disguise for them....they will play rashford upfront and he gives them more movrmrnt, pace and pressing.....id rather they played ibrahimovic than rashford against us but that wont happen now.....he will cause our defense more problems than big nose would have done and they can play on the break with him lingard and martial which is perfect for playing against us at home
Bizarrely that is what has just been said on Talksport.......they then went on to mention Pep's disapponting first season.

The big nose turnip might think he's Benjamin Button but that knee will look like Jensen Button has ran over it , he's finished in the Premier league , next stop China for the one legged ego.

Rojo and the Swede both out. Who is going to step up and take responsibility for carrying out assaults on the opposition for when all the niggly fouls are failing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.