United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can feel the excitement building from the commentary team whenever the rags get anywhere near the half way line. There isn't a better sight in football than watching tufty heads bloated torso passing to the crowd and blaming the turf.

Turds seem to keep floating to the top.

Superstar Pep needs to earn his fucking money on Thursday, shit ref or not.

Yes.
I've had it all fucking afternoon from giddy raggies and bloody Arsenal fans rubbing it in about how 'he's not all that'

Bloody rags.

Its up to us if we beat them they are not good enough to beat us.

If we fanny about with chances like we did today they'll come park the bus and nick one on the break.

If we decide we are up for it and put the chances away it will be 2 or 3 goal winning margin but I'm not sure what City we will get on the night.

And Maureen's 'mind games' begin early for Thursday's game .....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...d-injury-news-Paul-Pogba-hobbles-Burnley.html

What's the betting that, right up to kick off, Jogback's pronounced 'doubtful' only to make a miraculous recovery and declared fit to play at the very last minute!!! To be honest, I hope he DOES play so that our midfield can rings around and humiliate him!!

World's most expensive and therefore best player (in the minds of their scum supporters & the rag media anyway) .... my arse!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.