United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all seen this right?

Bunch of absolute spunk trumpets.

It's ok though. Wio said that this was an acceptable way to show solidarity.

2f13d5e9ee54833b12bd2904d25c3b6d.jpg

We have all seen this right?

Bunch of absolute spunk trumpets.

It's ok though. Wio said that this was an acceptable way to show solidarity.

2f13d5e9ee54833b12bd2904d25c3b6d.jpg

When we did it with Gundogan we were treated with contempt in the press with questions of "... has he died or something?"

Typical double standards as their 'support' will undoubtably be lauded.

The BBC have been ramping it up this morning; desperate for the Rags to overtake us. They claim impartiality, but it couldn't be further from the truth. Their love of the Swampies knows no bounds, and they don't even try and hide it now. Also, the PL have been desperate for the Derby to be significant in the race for 4th place for a log time now, and they've achieved their aims through whatever means (Scudamore plan in motion no doubt).

Camel Gobshite Wio was showing his bias too on BT after yesterday's game saying that hopefully the energy sapping extra time we had to play will benefit Ushited for Thursday's game .... Jake Humphreys nailed him though with his "As if City fans didn't hate you enough already!!!"

My only problem of what we did is we had to have shirts on the wrong way round, why ?
I think it's a stupid idea whoever does it.

However- when we did it wasn't it because he had already been fucked over once and then his knee fucked up again so it was showing he was still part of the team even though he was out and probably depressed.

Conkface and Ro-jo-blo was pure PR as usual.

I think it's a stupid idea whoever does it.

However- when we did it wasn't it because he had already been fucked over once and then his knee fucked up again so it was showing he was still part of the team even though he was out and probably depressed.

Conkface and Ro-jo-blo was pure PR as usual.
I've no problem with the team showing support, but get some proper shirts printed rather than wearing a shirt the wrong way round like a cheapskate club

Both were crass imo but the rags topped it as Ehiogu had passed away and this PR stunt overshadowed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.