United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thier football is shit, thier manager is short term and they generally make my skin crawl. However, they have already won the LC and I can't see past them for the Europa League - that could be 3 trophies in 2 years for them, which isn't too shabby
Robbed the LC bent officials again

Can't reply to everyone because basically I'll just be repeating myself but I think this is a decent read:

Basically agreeing that you've not always gone all out attack in a swashbuckling style like Brazil '70 and the truth is that you've always been more pragmatic.

Why do you reckon then, that the media would prefer to have us believe the former?

It is universally accepted throughout football that Maureen is a negative coach. If the rags want to see him as someone whose teams go out to play the game with flair and creativity, so be it. It isn't the first time they've been labelled as deluded.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the rest of us can see what the Portuguese Pulis is really doing.

It is universally accepted throughout football that Maureen is a negative coach. If the rags want to see him as someone whose teams go out to play the game with flair and creativity, so be it. It isn't the first time they've been labelled as deluded.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the rest of us can see what the Portuguese Pulis is really doing.

Rags hated him for that very thing, parking the bus etc. – that and the complete bollocks he spouts.... suddenly, now he's in charge of them they have erased all that from their collective memories, really is a toss-up as to who are the more pathetic bunch of cnuts... them, Tarquins or the Dippers!?!

Robbed the LC bent officials again
And if they rob the EL they'll be in the CL next season, and if they rob top 4 they'll be in the CL next season. A win is a win whether your best player is David Silva or any one of the compliant officials they seem to have first call on. The better they do the more TV subscriptions are sold. And the TV companies pay the PL and the PL pay the refs.

Peg was forced out of Madrid due to turgid football. If he is going to do it in spain with Real then he isn't going to be more expansive with the squad he has inherited at the swamp. He is going to play ugly football until it goes wrong and he gets sacked. That is what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.