United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how their kids cope against Palace. I sort of want them to succeed but I also want them to get battered.

Why would you want them to succeed, there would another wankfest. Hopefully 7-0 for Palace.

It will be interesting to see how their kids cope against Palace. I sort of want them to succeed but I also want them to get battered.

As much as I like seeing young lads doing well, I definitely can't handle the wankfest that would ensue. A respectable performance by them and a United defeat will make me happy.

Why would you want them to succeed, there would another wankfest. Hopefully 7-0 for Palace.

Because it would suggest that our (better) kids can do it as well.

As I said, a larger part of me wants the to get battered.

Heard a couple of Rags talking about the money Rooney lost gambling recently. They said that he'd lost a couple of weeks money and he'd earner it, so it didn't really matter. LoL.

Anyway, anyone have any idea how much he gets paid and how much per goal this work out at this season? Got a feeling the Great Red Satan are having their trousers pulled down by the Rughead.

Heard a couple of Rags talking about the money Rooney lost gambling recently. They said that he'd lost a couple of weeks money and he'd earner it, so it didn't really matter. LoL.

Anyway, anyone have any idea how much he gets paid and how much per goal this work out at this season? Got a feeling the Great Red Satan are having their trousers pulled down by the Rughead.

Did he not have a parity clause in his contract? If so he's on the same as Ibrahimovic... standard take home pay of £362,000 per week I think it was... plus bonuses!

Did he not have a parity clause in his contract? If so he's on the same as Ibrahimovic... standard take home pay of £362,000 per week I think it was... plus bonuses!

Wow! And given that he hardly ever scores any more, it's not going to be great value for money!

How are they getting away with it?

The manager is basically saying that they can't compete in the PL as they cannot possibly juggle that as well as playing against Rostov, Anderlecht and Celta Vigo!

It's a fucking joke!!!

I shall be asking a couple of rag acquaintances tomorrow which league they will be playing in next season. They certainly have not played in the PL the last few matches or football in the PL this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.