United 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Mikejl, 14 Mar 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy

Easy

Why would you want them to succeed, there would another wankfest. Hopefully 7-0 for Palace.

2. twosips

twosips

As much as I like seeing young lads doing well, I definitely can't handle the wankfest that would ensue. A respectable performance by them and a United defeat will make me happy.

3. domalino

domalino

Because it would suggest that our (better) kids can do it as well.

As I said, a larger part of me wants the to get battered.

4. Mike N

Mike N

Heard a couple of Rags talking about the money Rooney lost gambling recently. They said that he'd lost a couple of weeks money and he'd earner it, so it didn't really matter. LoL.

Anyway, anyone have any idea how much he gets paid and how much per goal this work out at this season? Got a feeling the Great Red Satan are having their trousers pulled down by the Rughead.

5. dario2739

dario2739

Did he not have a parity clause in his contract? If so he's on the same as Ibrahimovic... standard take home pay of £362,000 per week I think it was... plus bonuses!

6. Mike N

Mike N

Wow! And given that he hardly ever scores any more, it's not going to be great value for money!

7. dario2739

dario2739

I get great value out of seeing him take that shower of shite for a ride!

8. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

How are they getting away with it?

The manager is basically saying that they can't compete in the PL as they cannot possibly juggle that as well as playing against Rostov, Anderlecht and Celta Vigo!

It's a fucking joke!!!

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Heard he scores plenty in the care homes of Trafford

10. Hoghead

Hoghead

I shall be asking a couple of rag acquaintances tomorrow which league they will be playing in next season. They certainly have not played in the PL the last few matches or football in the PL this season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.