United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the story as to why he left. He was in the last year of his contract and negotiations about a renewal were hanging by a thread, we wanted more in wages than Fergie wanted to pay him and he wanted to play as a condition of signing, Fergie wasn't for being forced to play him either but under a lot of pressure to keep their best youth player for years and with little coming through they were on the verge of agreeing to his demands.

Right in the middle of this there was a charity dinner or some such thing where various players including Pogs were in attendance, all black tie and with various non club people in attendance. Pogba spent the entire night being a dick and texting on his phone. Fergie put his foot down and the concessions were withdrawn.

Having seen his behavior over recent months you can see exactly why Fergie pulled the plug.

Seriously??
Is this any better:

Reminds me of the story as to why he left. He was in the last year of his contract and negotiations about a renewal were hanging by a thread, he wanted more in wages than the Piss Can wanted to pay him and he wanted to play as a condition of signing, Bacon Face wasn't for being forced to play him either but under a lot of pressure to keep their best youth player for years and with little coming through they were on the verge of agreeing to his demands.

Right in the middle of this there was a charity dinner or some such thing where various players including Pogbad the media whore were in attendance, all black tie and with various non club people in attendance. Pogbagram spent the entire night being a dick and texting on his phone. SlurDrinkyScot put his foot down and the concessions were withdrawn.

Having seen his behavior over recent months you can see exactly why the Big Raggy Bastard pulled the plug!

This all-out effort by the powers that be to get Utd Champions League football , if successful, is gonna mean another club will, totally unfairly, lose out on that. Whoever that is (hope to Christ its not us) should be looking at legal action against the FA for loss of earnings and corruption.
Its only really an extension of the last day of last season when the bomb Hoax Squad tried to lift themselves up from mid table nobodies,into the champions league at our expense with a cynical cancellation of their own match...thereby seeking to put pressure on us at Swansea..knowing full well they would beat Palace on the re-arranged fixture if we slipped up...and take the last champions league spot.

Still no result of the "enquiry" into the security lapse,and no sanction for failing to carry out a premier league fixture.All forgotten about.

Is this any better:

Reminds me of the story as to why he left. He was in the last year of his contract and negotiations about a renewal were hanging by a thread, he wanted more in wages than the Piss Can wanted to pay him and he wanted to play as a condition of signing, Bacon Face wasn't for being forced to play him either but under a lot of pressure to keep their best youth player for years and with little coming through they were on the verge of agreeing to his demands.

Right in the middle of this there was a charity dinner or some such thing where various players including Pogbad the media whore were in attendance, all black tie and with various non club people in attendance. Pogbagram spent the entire night being a dick and texting on his phone. SlurDrinkyScot put his foot down and the concessions were withdrawn.

Having seen his behavior over recent months you can see exactly why the Big Raggy Bastard pulled the plug!
I do much prefer your version of events.

Some of us were shouting, "Has anyone seen Pogba?" and pissing our sides.

I said it as I was passing Mr Football and he told me that I'm jealous.

YCMIU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.