United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember buying Bojinov on Fifa when I was about 14, before he came to City. Really liked him, the Bulgarian giant, was ace on my manager game. So when City bought him that summer I was of course glad. Shame it never worked out with all his injuries. In the United game, wasn't that his first game after another bad injury, achilles? Such an unlucky guy, and a shame it didn't work out for him.

No. It was his first start for us.

He'd only arrived that summer as one of eight Sven signings.

He suffered another long-term injury just as he'd recovered from this one.

Here y'are

Good watch. Rare appearance from sick note Bojinov

I remember listening to Radio Manchester on the way home and one lad came on and said something like, "I thought we did well to win because we tend to struggle against teams in the relegation zone!"

What a croc if shite!

If you manage to get through the whole article I'll give you credit.

But this is just one of many examples of what City and every club are up against regarding Journalists and the media in general when it comes to 'the Special One' and United.

When in reality United beat a very young and poor AJax team, regardless of the tactical genius of Jose?? And let's be honest, United weren't much better on the night either, having watched the match.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/jun/16/jose-mourinho-mike-tyson-counterpunching

Last edited:
What a croc if shite!

But this is just one of many examples of what City and every clubs are up against regarding Journalists and the media in general when it comes to 'the Special One' and United.

When in reality United beat and very young and poor AJax team, regardless of the tactical genius of Jose?? And let's be honest, United weren't much better on the night either, having watched the match.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2017/jun/16/jose-mourinho-mike-tyson-counterpunching
Hahaha what the fuck was that I've just read?

Comparing Iron Mike with that piece of shit?

Hahahahaha if I was a rag I'd be embarrassed.

OK, ok... If they're Boxing then We're MMA :D

What a croc if shite!

But this is just one of many examples of what City and every clubs are up against regarding Journalists and the media in general when it comes to 'the Special One' and United.

When in reality United beat and very young and poor AJax team, regardless of the tactical genius of Jose?? And let's be honest, United weren't much better on the night either, having watched the match.

Not even gonna bother - Their UEFA cup win was a farce, they didn't play ONE decent team, and really struggled against the weak teams they played – I can't remember a weaker Europa leage... UEFA desperately wanted them in the CL, that's clear – that said, I would have loved us to win it!!!

It's very noticeable how the media are spinning their PR... it usually washes over me now, i'm so used to it – but they are really kissing their arses at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.