United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any rag believes Ronaldo will go to them is deluded not even a half percent chance of it and he media talking like its even going to happen are also living in cloud cuckoo land.

While working on finalizing his transfer to Manchester United, Spanish international striker Alvaro Morata (24) is being approached by Chelsea management, on a last-minute attempt. Former Juventus player is likely to leave Real Madrid anyways, on an about 55 million euros fee.

If any rag believes Ronaldo will go to them is deluded not even a half percent chance of it and he media talking like its even going to happen are also living in cloud cuckoo land.
I prefer them to be deluded all summer and lose out to Chelsea on Morata only for Trannie to make a U turn on final day of transfer window and leave the scum with Shrek as main striker for next season. Ooooops and of course the England starlet Rashford. :-)

I'm waiting to see the first rag twatv wearing a new shirt with CR7 written on it. Giddy ****s.

Could be wrong, but I'm sure I just heard Morata and the Jason Grimshaw lookalike going to the
Rags for, wait for it...
£182 million + the Doughnut Thief thrown in.

Could be wrong, but I'm sure I just heard Morata and the Jason Grimshaw lookalike going to the
Rags for, wait for it...
£182 million + the Doughnut Thief thrown in.

Breath taking desperation in their player recruitment, Ronaldo won't go near Old Trafford. Morata will do though they have previous for buying Real Madrids bench and it not working out.

I was talking to a rag yesterday about the summer transfer window. They seem to think it's 1999 again and they will sweep all before them. So I asked him to make a wager about how many points they would finish behind us this time. All the trash talking wasn't backed up by money being put on the table, even he wasn't daft enough to give his money away on that bet.

As I said in the Twitter Thread, I'm sure Rooney has a clause in his contract that ensures he is the highest paid player at The Swamp. How hilarious will that be if they sign Ronaldo on £500k a week wages knowing Rooney will be on at least £501k. :-)

You know, this is really interesting and people don't realise the implication.

Assuming this clause is true they will need to get him out of the door pretty quickly, however from his point of view who will pay £300k per week for him? So he then must start thinking that he could just refuse to move and then get a pay increase if they bring in the ladyboy.

You know, this is really interesting and people don't realise the implication.

Assuming this clause is true they will need to get him out of the door pretty quickly, however from his point of view who will pay £300k per week for him? So he then must start thinking that he could just refuse to move and then get a pay increase if they bring in the ladyboy.

Heard Crouch on the Radio this morning saying how Shrek would be idolised if he moved to Stoke... the Rag PR machine has obviously briefed the media to start the wheels turning on the thought of him "moving on" to save his career and not the reality of the Rags desperate to get him off their wage bill!!!

Heard Crouch on the Radio this morning saying how Shrek would be idolised if he moved to Stoke

He'd be the best-looking chap in town.

Interesting-Facts-about-Our-Fingers7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.