United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
19424347_1876527389031027_7431698413706135810_n.jpg

;-)
made me laugh anyway

If you had written 'Darren Fletcher' or 'James Morrison' or 'Tom Huddlestone' or '*insert name of average Premier League midfielder*' instead of Pogba there, I wouldn't have disagreed.

Don't swallow the media-driven b.s. that he was "finding his feet" and "just you wait until next year".

Pogba was by and large, crap last year.

The one thing I like about the lad is his strength and how he protects the ball, but his distribution and contribution are way, way below the standard I expected from him; and I don't see that changing next year.

Call it fear then!
It's the worst case scenario as I see it is Pogba remembering that he can play the game quite well.

If you had written 'Darren Fletcher' or 'James Morrison' or 'Tom Huddlestone' or '*insert name of average Premier League midfielder*' instead of Pogba there, I wouldn't have disagreed.

Don't swallow the media-driven b.s. that he was "finding his feet" and "just you wait until next year".

Pogba was by and large, crap last year.

The one thing I like about the lad is his strength and how he protects the ball, but his distribution and contribution are way, way below the standard I expected from him; and I don't see that changing next year.
Agreed.
No fucker gets a full season in the PL to 'Find his feet' or 'Bed in,' and Pogba has been a massive disappointment for the Rags.
He always gets the ball snatched off him, is too slow to turn and is a shit finisher, I'll be really surprised if all these faults
are suddenly rectified next season.

Agreed.
No fucker gets a full season in the PL to 'Find his feet' or 'Bed in,' and Pogba has been a massive disappointment for the Rags.
He always gets the ball snatched off him, is too slow to turn and is a shit finisher, I'll be really surprised if all these faults
are suddenly rectified next season.

As much as I enjoyed his troubles, there's no doubting that Pogba is an exceptionally talented player, if he develops as he can he's going to be world class.

Does pogba have the right manager. I don't think he does.
Has PEG ever developed and improved a player, He's got the best out of average players and fashioned winning teams , but has a younger player developed, improved and gone onto great things from his coaching? Can't think of any of the top of my head, Drogba possibly.

As much as I enjoyed his troubles, there's no doubting that Pogba is an exceptionally talented player, if he develops as he can he's going to be world class.

Agree but he will have to move to an elite club for that to happen and the scum have a history of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.